UPCOMING THREE CLASSICAL HORSEMANSHIP CLINICS !
Please join us for a Memorable Clniic with Classical Riding Master J.P. Giacomini:
1. April 23-25 in Grass Valley, CA
2. April 26-29 in Carmel Valley, CA
3. May 2-3,
(4 + 5 for Private Lessons) in Lakeview Terrace, CA
If you want to improve your riding and your horse's performance plus enhance the relationship bond with your horse - then these clinics are for YOU!
Riders of all levels are welcome, as are horses of all abilities and breeds. These clinics will also greatly benefit non-dressage riders and horses;
Western riders are welcome, too!
These clinics will focus on a classical approach to solving problems and advancing the horse and rider.
JP is a Successful, former Olympic Coach for Dressage and Eventing to riders from 5 different countries; He is also noted for his ability to teach Piaffe and Passage and for finding long-lasting solutions to previously unsolved problems.
Learn more about J.P. and access his BLOG at: http://www.BaroqueFarmsUSA.com/
Auditors are VERY welcome!
To get more information on the
1. April 23-25 Grass Valley Clinic CONTACT: Jane Sommers 530-268-9004 EMAIL: email@example.com
2. April 26-29 Carmel Valley Clinic CONTACT: Jessica Kent 831-659-6054 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. May 2,3 (4+5) Lakeview Terrace Clinic CONTACT: Lisa Everett 805-630-6795FOR INFORMATION ON OTHER UPCOMING CLINICS CALL OR EMAIL: 859-236-1530 mailto:tmundi%40bellsouth.net You and your horse will be glad you came!! That's what everybody says!